My friend is suffering with erectile dysfunction and early ejaculation. He is not married. Is there any treatment available for him without medication like by doing exercises etc. Will this problem can be solved 100% or not?

My friend is suffering with erectile dysfunction and earl...
Please use -- natural aphrodisiacs which can improve your libido and prevent premature ejaculation. This would include carrots, fennel seeds, celery, bananas, garlic, onion, ginger, shellfish, lettuce etc. - including these foods in your daily diet will ensure that you remain free from sexual problems, including premature ejaculation. Also take a dose of acid phos 1m/single dose and revert after 2 weeks. Avoid watching porn. Continue treatment.
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A CASE OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. THIS IS COMMONLY CAUSED EITHER BY PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES SUCH AS STRESS AND ANXIETY OR BY PHYSIOLOGICAL FACTORS, SUCH AS IMPAIRED BLOOD FLOW IN YOUR BODY DRINK LOTS OF WATER, SLEEP A MINIMUM OF 7 HOURS AND DO REGULAR EXERCISE. ALL OF THIS WILL HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR ERECTION IN A NATURAL WAY.