I was suffer by a problem of yellow teeth for whitening what will I do for whitening.

Get scaling and bleaching done.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. if not satisfied with results go for teeth bleaching
There are several causes of tooth discoloration, including: foods/drinks. Coffee, tea, colas, wines, and certain fruits and vegetables (for example, apples and potatoes) can stain your teeth. Poor dental hygiene. Inadequate brushing and flossing. Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. For faster result you can go for teeth bleaching from dentist.
You should get dental bleaching. Avoid forceful brushing.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching.