For your age excessive urination could be due to
1. Drinking lot of water/ excess tea/ coffee/alcohol
2. Urinary tract/bladder infection
3. Bladder stone causing a blockage in ureter/bladder, stone in urinary tract, cystitis, interstitial nephritis
5. Diabetes mellitus/diabetes inspidus, hypertension,
7. Do urine re/me, blood sugar testing, take usg kub, and consult urologist for advice.
This is not a disease but more of a habit try to change it by self control and discipline.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.