Sir I have the same problem with my teeth giving bad Snell in the evening mostly I approached a dentist teeth cleaned medicines given is it enough please suggest me.

Sir I have the same problem with my teeth giving bad Snel...
Yes. Wait for proper duration and complete the course. You can also use mouthwash twice a day for better results.
Hello, do complete the medication given by your dentist. Your problem may get solved with the treatment. Take care.
if ur problem is relieved with scaling and medicines then it's good and if problem persists even after scaling then u shud check further if u have any gastric trouble .
Make sure that mouthwash is prescribed after cleaning. Rest you have to wait for few days to see the results.