Sir actually my foot has been skipped on road and foot got injured and swells a lot but after near about one month it come at its original shape. After that I started running about 2 months ago. But now usually I face some what pain in it, a little bit swelling on my foot. When I put stress/ load / do running etc. Foot got injured about 4 months ago. What steps I have to keep/remember so that it can be in its original position.

Sir actually my foot has been skipped on road and foot go...
Goodevening lybrate-user you should do with a cold pack daily to reduce swelling in your foot. You should change your footware. Wear propoer cusioning shoes to reduce your pain on the foot. Do ankle stretches immediately after running. Your cool down period should be atleast 20 minutes. To keep your foor in the original position you have to do the stretches and a few theraband exercises.
Dear lybrate-user take following homoeopathic medicine arnica 200 five drops twice daily it will give you relief for complete cure you will need to take treatment for 2-3 months if needed you can consult me.