My height is 6'2 and weight is 74 kg. I want to gain some weight. So please advised me that which product should I use.

My height is 6'2 and weight is 74 kg. I want to gain some...
Hello! medication or pills or supplement for weight lose or gain is not at all a good solution for any one. One might lose or gain weight for that particular period but once you stop supplement many complication can take place. So I must advice go for small n frequent healthy meals with some activity. You can take good quality protein in your diet. Like- milk n products, egg, chicken, dal & products. N visit a dietitian. It will help. The 1st thing you need to take care of is good quality protein, complex carbohydrate n good quality fat. N what you are taking before n after work out is also matter. Aim for around 40-50g carbs and 20-30g protein. This stabilises your hormonal system to enable tissue regeneration and keeps blood sugar stable.
Hi Lybrate User ... You are in a good state of health.. Be proud and confident of yourself. .. Eat well and exercise well.. Focus on building strength and stamina... That is the most important thing...Exercise and play games... do gymming.. Avoid taking any medicines or supplements. They can cause immense damage to your body... Be strong and be confident!