Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have ear problem from last 15 days some pus coming from the year and some different sound coming from ear for your knowledge I am informing you that I have done operation of ear in year 2003 for the hole of ear parda. So please suggest me good tablet and ear drops for my above problem and I want to keep my ear very dry always please suggest me solution.

1 Doctor Answered
Take homoeopathic medicine Capsicum 1M 4pills 4times 4 days,,Don't clean ur ear with pins,paper etc,just keep it as it is..Sound is called as tinnitus which will get cleared slowly once infection clears..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.