I am 35 yes old I have dizziness problem my bp is 120/90 pregnancy negative but had an ovary removal operation 4 years back.

I am 35 yes old I have dizziness problem my bp is 120/90 ...
Ms. Lybrate user, dizziness is one of the common symptom that will be experienced during pregnancy period. So, as your bp is within normal range, you need not to worry, but get in touch with your concern gynaec,& promptly follow the suggestions, supplements they advised, & take care in diet wise, alsolike dates, sprouts, plenty of fruits, milk, mild walking daily, more water, etc.
Kindly take chandraprabha vati tabs, 2 tabs, twice a day with warm water, after meals (chew the tabs for best results). Take warm water and liquid diet like daliya, khichdi, moong daal soup in your routine. Cut down sugar, salt in your diet. Make sure you take sleep 7 to 8 hrs at night regularly. Go for a steady walk at least for 20 -25 mins daily in the morning. Do anuloma and viloma for 10 -15 mins as routine. Eat slowly, avoid sleeping day time. Continue the regime for 1 month. Check our bp every third day and keep it as record. This regime will solve all your problems. Stay in touch, good luck.
take a glass of water add one spoon sugar and a pinch of salt when you feel dizzy.