10 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hi, acne is the most common teenage problem. Acne is a result of a blockage in the follicles or the pores on the skin. It includes whiteheads, pimples, blackheads and rashes, and occurs usually on the face, chest.
Homoeopathy cures acne conditions like blackheads, whiteheads, skin rashes and oily skin very effectively.
*treatment part for the acne --
1. Take kali brom 30 ch, (wsi) 3 drops daily morning empty stomach.
2. Take berberis aquafolium q 10 drops with water twice a day.
* management part for the acne--
1. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily.
2. Eat healthy and balanced diet including whole grain meals, green leafy vegetables and fruits.
3. Avoid oily, junk and spicy food.
*home remedy for acne--
crush coriander leaves and take out its juice, then mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder, now apply on acne at night.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Oily Skin treatment