My periods are irregular. I had to get my periods on 27 th july. Still I didn't get my periods. I did 2 pregnancy test. Both of them came back negative. I have sore breast and milky white discharge from vagina. I have PCOS also. What shall I do?

My periods are irregular. I had to get my periods on 27 t...
Hello lybrate user- Irregular menses might occur due to two causes, first if you have developed anaemia (low hb count) or you have experienced hormonal disturbances occur in PCOD (Poly cystic ovarian disease. Try this ayurvedic treatment- A) Do Basti treatment by nearby ayurvedic doctor (it is a very effective treatment in ayurveda for irregular menses and PCOD). B) Maintain proper eating routine, avoid fast foods and spicy diet.
In patients with pcos periods are usually irrgular and delayed, just keep on doing pregnency tests every week and wait and watch for things to be clear.
PCOS IS NOT A DISEASE BUT A CHANGE IN TEH BODY. UNLESS YOU ARE MARRIED YOU DONT NEED ACTIVE TREATMENT. BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU TAKE TABLETS NOW THE PERIODS WOULD BE REGULAR TILL YOU ARE ON THE TABS. ONCE YOU STOP THE TREATEMENT PERIODS WOULD GO BACK TO THE STATE THEY WERE IN. KEEP A TRACK ON YOUR WEIGHT