Hello doctors. M again having issues of long days periods pls tell me what to do ? Now it's 10 days still bleeding is there m eating homeopathic medicine but still no good response m getting how to stop it cos of it sometime I feel like very angry and depressed . Pls suggest me something and m living in Rudrapur pls if any good doctor can solve my issue here then I will sure visit there clinic and want good result.

Hello doctors. M again having issues of long days periods...
Hello lybrate user- prolonged menses or over flow during menses is known as atyartava disease in ayurveda. It occurs due to improper diet and daily schedule. Try these tips to overcome this diseases- a) avoid salty and spicy foods, avoid fast foods, green leafy vegetable and curd. B) go to bed before 10 pm. C) increase dairy product other than curd in your diet specially cow's ghee.
It is important to rule out hormonal as well as structural causes of heavy bleeding by through history, examination and investigations so as to manage it well. Flow may decrease with some drugs like tranexamic acid but the reasons needs to be found.