Hi. I am 22. Sometimes I get very anxious about things and keep thinking constantly. And normally also there is always something going on in my mind. I constantly think about something or the other. Is this normal? Can this be referred to as 'Stress' And can this increase the chances of a heart attack?

Hi. I am 22. Sometimes I get very anxious about things an...
Yes this is normal, some people do have a racing heart with a flighty mind. You need to control your thought process by activities which require lots of focussing e g. Computers, writing, solving puzzles, reading interesting books with lots of twists and turns and yoga and meditation.
Feeling anxious about certain things, especially facts, is quite normal. It is usually the severity of anxiety and its management which decides whether it is a disorder or not. If you feel anxious every now and then, or to an extent that it becomes very distressing for you, or you feel unable to avoid thinking of issues you do not want to, you might need an assessment for anxiety disorder. Consult a psychiatrist for assessment and counselig.