Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

1 am 29 year old male and have mouth pain for 2 year. Some spot are shown in my oral check and lip. I have used oral paste apsol. Tralon. Micoral oral gel and moral and some medicine like vitamin b complex, vitamin b . But have not got any relief. What should I do now.

1 Doctor Answered
This is called fordyce's granules. It's asymptomatic and doesn't require any treatment. Is harmless. You should visit a dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.