Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sir meri wife ko headache ka problem hai tho men uska CT scan karwya report me 6.4×6.5 ki gath aiee hai .ab doctor bol rahe MRI karwaoo. Sir please me in this what to do. Aur uske head pain k liyee kuch medicine refr kijiye.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user. Having just painkiller for headache will not be good if there is mass of 6.4×6.5 in the CT head. I have to be properly investigated. I can surely help you in this regard. You can consult me, you can send me the report and I can let you know the further management. I hope you understand and it is very impertant to get right treatment so that other complication may not happen to her. Beacuse some mass in brain need not to worry about and some kinds need to treated promptly. Hope it helped.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.