Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I brush my teeth twice a day then also I am having weak gums and yellowish teeth's please help?

3 Doctors Answered
Get scaling polishing done.
u should get scaling done from a dentist
Hi, just get your teeth cleaned by a dentist that will solve most of your problems. Cleaning or oral prophylaxis is not very expensive.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.