I am 25 years old. I am having gastric since last 2/3 months. Doctor prescribed me to take VelozD tablets. I continued this for one month. When I quitted taking medicine after some days I am having same problems. I don't want to take medicines. Advise me some natural remedies of gastric.

I am 25 years old. I am having gastric since last 2/3 mon...
Here are some home remedies to cure acidity.  - Skip the aerated drinks as well as the caffeine. Opt for herbal tea instead.  - Have a glass of lukewarm water everyday.  - Include banana, watermelon and cucumber in your daily diet. Watermelon juice is great for curing acidity.  - Nariyal paani is known to soothe the system if you suffer from acidity.  - Drink a glass of milk - everyday.  - Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you hit the sack.  - Keeping long intervals between meals is another cause for acidity. Have small but regular meals.  - Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.  - Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals.