In addition to my previous post regarding Vaginal infection, it repeat again this month. Also white discharged continues. On ultrasound report is PCOS. Is it curable by medicine? I am afraid because we are now planning for baby. Why PCOS happens? My period s also now irregular. Please help.

In addition to my previous post regarding Vaginal infecti...
Androgen is a male sex hormone that women's bodies also produce. Women with pcos often produce higher-than-normal levels of androgen. This can affect the development and release of eggs during ovulation. Excess insulin (a hormone that helps convert sugars and starches into energy) may cause high androgen levels. Homeopathic medicine is best to treat pcod. If you want to complete cure consult me privately. For vaginal infection keep your vaginal area dry, especially after a shower. Wipe from front to rear after using the toilet. Switch to looser-fitting cotton underwear. Change wet bathing suits after a swim. Avoid tight-fitting jeans or pantyhose. Avoid chemical irritants in deodorized tampons. Do not use douches or feminine hygiene products. Regular bathing is usually adequate to cleanse the vagina.
Hello, PCOS causes irregular ovulation. PCOS usually happens due to genetic causes. PCOS is not curable by medicine. You need to follow a proper healthy diet and do regular exercise.
Irregular periods can be due to PCOS. It is a genetically linked condition associated usually with obesity, hormonal imbalance, hirsute features and delayed periods. The most important thing is to reduce and optimise body weight. As it is genetically linked it cannot be totally cured; however most of the symptoms can be controlled with leading a healthy life style and medicines. Occasionally there may be problems in getting pregnant in which case appropriate medicines will have to be prescribed.