Sir My weight is 100 kgs. I have thyroid problem also is there any effect for my pregnancy. Please clear my doubt.

Sir  My weight is 100 kgs. I have thyroid problem also is...
Hi thyroid problem is taken care of by the thyroxine medicines which you would be taking. It does not effect pregnancy. However you must take tests every three months to check your thyroid levels to ensure that they are proper. As per your weight issue. Your bmi is 37.6 which falls in obese class 2 category. Your excess weight can cause many problems to you which can aggravate during pregnancy. It is better that you take care of your health and fitness right now. Such excessive weight can lead to many unforseen problems in future. Please don't take this lightly. You must move towards fitness on an urgent basis.
As per your height, your weight should be 60 kgs. You are 40 kgs above your ideal body weight. Diet & exercise have 90 % failure rate. Only thing that will work for you is bariatric (weight loss) surgery.