During sex I i cum in first 4 to 5 min pls advise me to hold and ho longer so can enjoy sex thank you.

During sex I i cum in first 4 to 5 min pls advise me to h...
As far as possible increase flexibilty and stamina and start taking cow milk and ghee with sunthi powder and a pinch of nutmeg powder sometimes.
Premature ejaculation happens due to your not able to control your excitement. It is so called when you reach your peak and discharge within 1 minute. You need to learn what is normal and what is not normal. Firstly remember for a man, it 3 minutes from arousal to discharge but in females they need 10-12 minutes to arousal. You want to stay active more than 3 minutes. Its not normal but you can do this is do prolonged foreplay. So how to adjust. In this we suggest that you should keep your mind on something that is non sexual so you will not get charged soon and do fore play with your spouse. As 10 minutes have passed then think of yourself, you will charge in seconds. Do sex then. In this way your timings will match.