Hi doc. My weight is 60 kg (wanna gain 3-4 kg) and weight is 167 cm. I go to gym daily in eve and perform intense workouts. My goal is to gain muscle. I am a pure veggie. My diet is Oats or sprouts in the breakfast. Protein shake & banana in morning snack. Brown rice in lunch. 2bananas pre workout. Then in eve snack banana and protein shake and paneer with salad or dalia in dinner. So am I going right or shld I hv to change sumtng. please help.

Hi doc. My weight is 60 kg (wanna gain 3-4 kg) and weight...
Hello Your weight is absolutely fine as per your height. Take 3 main meals and 2 side meals. Don't skip breakfast. Sleep for 7-9 hours per night. Start your day with peanut butter sandwich. After 2 hours take 500ml milk. After 2 hours take 2-3 chapati with ghee applied along with paneer curry. Evening banana shake. Take apple before workout. After workout take 1 scoop of whey protein powder. Dinner take 2-3 chapati with ghee applied along with paneer or soya curry. Thank you