Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I m 18 years old and my height is 5.7 inch. what should I do for increase my height.

1 Doctor Answered
Please take Tub. 10M / 5 drops in little water for single dose only. Revert back after one week with feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.