Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

That guy is unable to give instant answer he always been sad he left his smile there is lot of nonsense in him he want to kill him self get to much irritate he is very different then any other people no body want to talk with him because of his behavior (but he feel very frustrated from last few months) is this mental problem.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes, this is psychological problem. As a friend better to take him to psychologist. He can be changed his behavior with the help of psychologist. At least you should inform to his close mates. Guide them better to take to psychologist. They do not know what to do also. As a friend you help as your level best. Do not sad his condition. If possible better to make a very good friendly relations with him. Tell the condition and take him to psychologist. Be friendly with him. Do not hesitate and do not be maintain for away statuts with him. We are all humans. We have so many problems internally or externally better treat in a proper manner. Not hate to him as enemy. Treat him as very good friend. Best of luck. Best wishes.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.