There is no shortcut to fat loss. you have to eat clean and exercise well to achieve results. To maintain a low body fat and/or lower body fat:
1. Exercise at least 5 times per week
2. Eat whole/unprocessed foods at regular intervals, while being aware of physical hunger/fullness cues
3. Sleep 7-9 hours per night
4. Donât engage in extreme diets
5. Stay consistent with your habits
6. Incorporate non-exercise physical activity
7. Ignore food advertising
You need a fat loss diet which comprises of whole grains like jowar, bajra, wheat, brown rice, pulses like moong, musoor, bengal gram, lots of vegetables, fruits, eggs, fish, chicken, paneer, healthy oil, nuts and seeds. You need to eat them in right proportion. Avoid eating sugar and sweets, refined foods like maida, noodles pasta, White rice and products, bread. Drink a lot of water.
2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.