I have the problem of weight gain regularly, that is now 89 k.g.With the problem of mental stress that is occur from no job yet at the age of 30, my body slowly but surely creates inactive ties on my mind. Please help me to back me on the main stream of life.

I have the problem of weight gain regularly, that is now ...
Because of stress you are taking additional food. Because of no job. You become very lazy and additional rest due to this reason. You are getting more weight. That is ignorantly you forgotten. Your mind is also not active in these days. Always thinking about job. Lack of opportunities. You become very lazy. No problem now you find out the problem. Try jobs better to walk most of the time. Take less food. Practice yoga it will give mental peace. Try and try until you get the job. Search jobs online ready to take any risk of the job. Better to enquire yourself directly go to the office. If they rejected do not worry. Take another chance. You will get the job. Better to practice running also morning time. Your weight is reduced and your both the problems solved. Patientience is important in this time. Wait for the right time. You will succeeded. Best of luck.