I am 41 years old. I had severe heart attack on 10.07.2016. After that I got anjoplasty on 11.7.2016. For which 3 stent has been inserted. As per doctor . He told all is alright. But I am feeling depressed as again it want happen. And at time of attack my heart was stop working for few seconds. So I am worried for my future.

I am 41 years old. I had severe heart attack on 10.07.201...
Your operation is successful and you got new life, so do not worry more about it, do not take stress which is hermfull for you. Be cheerful.
It is only 10 days after stents ae fitted on you & it is natural to be anxious about what next? do eat the right diet, exercise moderately, reduce stress & no smoking or exposure to pollution. As a rule if 3 blockages or more are detected, bypass surgery is a better choice but with 3 stents too you can lead a normal life if you follow prevention of heart attacks carefully. Do write back after you feel settled with 3 stents.