Is 'RCT ' a permanent solutions for dental problem ? A deep hole on my upper teeth of both side I am feeling huge problem. Please advise me.

Is 'RCT ' a permanent solutions for dental problem ?
A de...
It seems in your case yes but better take a cap after rct.
A de...
if the tooth is sound and firm then yes rct us d treatment of choice.
A de...
Hello different problems have different solutions and rct is not the final solution for all dental problems but some. Rct is a procedure to remove dental pulp which bears the nerves and blood supply that provide vitality to the teeth. But with infection or trauma, this is compromised and many a times infection travels to underlying bone. By doing rct, the tooth canals are cleaned and filled with inert filling so as to remove all dead space where bacteria can multiply. Many a times, rct is an elective procedure wherein the tooth needs to be reduced for other prosthesis and reduction is deep enough to compromise it's vitality. However, if crown structure is lost beyond repair and the root and bone are not healthy enough, then rct is not advised. Please visit your dentist so that he can properly examine your condition and advise accordingly.
A de...
Yes rct is a permanent treatment remedy provided ot depends on the amount of decay in that particular tooth.
A de...
A rct is treatment of the nerve of the tooth. If your cavity is deep to cause infection the root canal treatment will solve your problem. But this is if there is enough tooth structure left to save. Sometimes due to decay the tooth may be completely broken in which case it is better to remove it and make a denture etc. As replacement.
A de...
Yes rct is permanent solution.