Last week I got to a gas specialist after taking a treatment from him he said I have to do a neuroscopy to find the pain inside my gut after seeing my ultrasound reports .
But the problem is test cost 5k I can not able to pay that much amount is there any other treatment.
41 years experience
Ask Free Question
U have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning
2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs
4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
do for 7 days you will feel better
38 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.