How can reduce piles without operation. Its paining but not bleeding. The pain is since 2 days.

How can reduce piles without operation. Its paining but n...
Take plenty of fluid. Eat green leafy vegetables thrice in a week. Avoid taking junk food and spicy food. Take aesculus pentakarn 15 drops in half cup of water for 15 days. This medicine is based on the symptoms of your diseased condition & this medicine need to be complemented by further deep-acting remedies in order to permanently eliminate the underlying cause of the disease. So I would suggest you to consult me privately via lybrate as it is very necessary to diagnose the proper underlying cause of your problem if you are wishing for a permanent relief from your problems.
Piles can not be cured completely by medicines. Surgery is needed. Please keep in mind that even after surgery, it may have recurrance after few years. What is needed is you should be very cautious about your diet. Hard stools must be avoided. For that, add more of fibrous diet. Please cleare your mind with the idea of complete cure. Regards.