Hello Doctor, How to regular my menstrual. My age us 21 and weight is 90 kg. Please suggest me.

Hello Doctor,
How to regular my menstrual. My age us 21 a...
You want to make your periods regular. I advise you to take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Take lots of water daily to detoxify body. Do meditation for mental strength daily. Avoid garlic and red chilly at home and avoid non veg and eggs. Keep your weight normal as compared to your height. This will help you in your period problem.
Hello Doctor,
Hello, menstrual disorder is caused due to stress, anxiety, depression, malnutrition, anaemia, over exertion, pcod. * tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself, to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to ease your problem. * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion. * tk, apple, carrots, cheese, milk, banana, papaya, spinach, almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow. * tk, homoeo medicne, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ pulsatilla 20-6 pills, thrice a day. @ sepia200-6 pills, thrice a day. * ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. * avoid, caffiene, junkfood, dust, smoke, exertion. Tk, care.