I am suffering from the problem of urination in sleeping in midnight or can say the problem of frequent or untimely urination. Because of this I am not getting the good sleep and it affect the body and mind.
Please tell me the solution to overcome from this problem?
1) maintain a regular sleep routine
go to bed at the same time. Wake up at the same time. Ideally, your schedule will remain the same (+/- 20 minutes) every
night of the week.
A good sleep hygiene routine promotes healthy sleep and daytime alertness.
2) avoid sleeping during the daytime. It can disturb the normal pattern.
3) avoid caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol near bedtime. While alcohol may speed the onset of sleep, it creates problems in he second half of sleep.
4) exercise can promote good sleep. Exercise should be taken in the morning or late afternoon. Yoga, can be done before bed to help.
5) have a quiet, comfortable bedroom.
Set your bedroom thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Generally, a little cooler is better than a little warmer.
Turn off the tv and other extraneous noise that may disrupt sleep. Background'white noise' like a fan is ok.
If your pets awaken you, keep them outside the bedroom.
Your bedroom should be dark. Turn off bright lights.
Have a comfortable mattress.
6) avoid heavy meals close to bedtime.
7) ensure adequate exposure to natural light.
8) avoid emotionally upsetting conversations and activities before trying to go to sleep. Do not think of, or bring your problems to bed.
9) stop using all your digital devices and stop looking at digital screens be it mobile phones or televisions at least 1 hour before the time you plan to sleep. Instead try reading a fiction book near bedtime so it makes you help relaxed and de-stressed.
Sleep well live healthy and live longer.
If you have tried all these and still have problems, please consult me for prescription medication.
Please do urine routine test to see if you have a urinary infection, then show me the results.
Take cap roliflo. 0.4/4 mg daily at bedtime for 15 dasy.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Difficulty Sleeping treatment