I am suffering from sore throat from many months. Sometimes it feels clear but after eating lunch or dinner it becomes sore and little cough. I thought for checkup but I don't feel any problems, I mean I don't think about that much thats why it didn't catch my attention. I thought it's normal as sometimes I spit because of soaring I found small hair and thought that is the reason but it didn't cure it remains same like before. So please advice what I do now? Should I go for checkup of T.B?

I am suffering from sore throat from many months. Sometim...
Dear you should take homeopathy medicine belladona 30singal dose it will help you if you have any question you can discuss with me at lybrate platform.
You maybe suffering from allergic rhinitis and pharyngitis. You need to avoid the cause of your allergies and also take anti allergy medications. Please consult for prescription. If you have an infection and have fever you will need to do a course of antibiotics. For now do warm saline gargle and steam inhalation 3 times a day.
Please do salt water gargles with little water. Do not try with too hot water. If you like, you can add 1 spoon honey to the gargles solution. Do not eat spicy food or fried items. Always brush 2 times a day.