Hello doctor, I have a problem of infertility. Earlier I conceived two times with iui but both time miscarriage. This time doctor said I am suffering from pcos. And my amh level is 6.69. Is it possible to conceive with iui again aur I have to go with ivf. I am taking extreme tab 3 a day for weight loss.

Hello doctor, I have a problem of infertility. Earlier I ...
Since both the times you conceived by iui procedure so you can go ahead with it again. But before going in for iui, you must be physically fit. As you said you are taking tab. For weight loss, go for exercise also. Waswalk regularly and consult a dietician too so that you have a nutritious diet, rich in proteins and low carbs and fats. See if you have taken all the vaccination like hep b, rubella, chikenpox and flu.
You can try one or two more cycles of IUI but I would advice hormonal suppression for 3 months if your hormonal levels are abnormal due to PCOD.