Question to dentist Dear Doctor I did a root canal right corner teeth 10 years ago ,the issue is the steel cap which placed on the root canal teeth come out more often. Now I am more comfortable without using the cap ,can I continue without the cap Thanks Babu Mumbai.

Question to dentist
Dear Doctor I did a root canal right ...
I think you should go for a new cap.
Question to dentist
Root canal treated tooth have less strength.. In long term, chances of tooth fracture is high ( it depends on the type of food you have and time lapsed since rct) That's why crown is recommended after RCT..
Question to dentist
The tooth after rct become brittle since ur without cap for some it is overerruped get another cap or this tooth is likely to fracture soon
Question to dentist
Teeth tend to move. It's better to get crown replaced. If filling comes out you may need to have rct again get a new crown fixed.