Hi, my issue is that during sex .I sustain for very less time .pl suggest how to improve it.

Hi, my issue is that during sex .I sustain for very less ...
Please wake up early in the morning do regular morning walk in greenery do kegel and perineal exercises daily take musali pak by patanjali 2tsf 2 times with milk for 3mths minimum cap shilajeet 1 1 for 3mths minimum.
First thing you should do is to get rid off anxiety and stress as those are main offenders in many. You can try any of the following methods. You can do squeeze and stop technique. You can stimulate your partner to maximum before getting yourself stimulated. You can deviate your thought to something nonsexual when you about to near ejaculation. You can put on a condom or condom with anesthetic which will decrease the excessive stimulation on penis and there by prevent premature ejaculation. Hope this may help you. Let me know if you have any further query.