This is Ramki My Problem is a Hip Pain , Actually last year when I travelled a distance 2-days , There it Started chronic , and now when ever I sit for half-an-hour then my Back starts ache , unbearable pain that I couldn't Sit for whole day again , and even in Bed I can't Manage the pain , Get me a Solution please , Thank you ,

This is Ramki
My Problem is a Hip Pain , Actually last ye...
1. Lie on your back. 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
This is Ramki
Dear lybrate-user ji, you need to do xray l/s spine ap&lat view, xray pelvis with both hips -true ap. Do hot fomentation. Avoid sitting continuously for longer duration. Avoid lifting heavy weight. If pain is severe, you can take anti inflammatory medicine for 2-3 days. Visit orthopaedician with reports.