I am 45 old man and a problem of erectile deficiency since one year. Have tried T-fill and many Ayurvedic medicine, but not able to overcome.

I am 45 old man and a problem of erectile deficiency sinc...
To get rid of erectile dysfunction you need to take homoeopathic mother tincture agnus castus q q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Kindly note that this medication may not be sufficient enough to take care of your problem. These medicines are based on the symptoms of your diseased condition & these medicines need to be complemented by further deep-acting remedies in order to permanently eliminate the underlying cause of the disease. So I would suggest you to consult me privately via lybrate as it is very necessary to diagnose the proper underlying cause of your problem if you are wishing for a permanent relief from your problems. A permanent annihilation of the underlying cause of the disease will not only provide you relief from your troubles but it will also cease any chance of further relapse of that particular disease condition.