Passing mucus in stool since one month and also lost some weight doctor says it's a chronic dysentery does chronic dysentery can last for how many month and does chronic dysentery means (colitis ) and what treatment should I take my doctor has prescribed me refaxim tablet and aquasol capsule so they doesn't suggested me for colonoscopy but before pain was there but now no pain is there mucus is also less but stool is semi liquid type and whatever I eat some times it is visible in stool proper digestion is not there so please help sir.

U have to improve your food habits do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2. Take more water in day 3. Take meals at fixed hrs 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day. 5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad 7. Avoid constipation 8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day do for 7 days you will feel better for medicine contact on private chat.