Hello doctors, I'm 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant today according to my ovulation date but gestational age is 4-5 less. I feel hungry all the time. Even after having meals I feel like I had nothing and wants to eat something. I continuously desires of eating something. This is my first trimester why I am hungry all the time?

Hello doctors, I'm 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant today acc...
Dear Sonakshi It is very common to experience hunger pangs during pregnancy. However, you don't have to worry as you can eat as and when you feel hungry. It is important to listen to your body's needs. You must see that you eat healthy, home-cooked, wholesome meals. Include fruits, vegetables and nuts (maximum 6 to 8 per day) in your diet. Have herbal teas, do yoga, practice meditation and enjoy each day of your pregnancy! Wishing you a healthy, happy pregnancy....
Thats absolutely fine. 4 to 5 days less is absolutely normal. During pregnancy we do recommend small frequent meals but whatever you eat should be healthy. Drink lots of water.