My weight is very less . How I can gain weight without eating any non veg and eggs. And how I can increase the size of my chest?

My weight is very less . How I can gain weight without ea...
Your diet should be rich in proteins and carbohydrates i. E dairy products, fruits (banana, dates, mango, anzeer) go for gym for 1 hour everyday.
Please note the followings in respect to your queries: Banana and Milk -- Bananas are full of calories and contain high amount of carbohydrates and potassium that give you instant energy. Whosoever want to gain weight must eat a banana daily in the morning with a glass of warm milk. Add a teaspoon of sugar in it. Moreover, you can also have it after your meals. Note – Don’t eat bananas when you are down with common cold. -- Peanut butter is a yummy spread for toast and bread. If you’re trying to gain weight, feel free to go for this high-calorie and nutritious food. Apply it on your whole wheat bread for breakfast and see how your weight increases within a short period of time. •Besides, you can spread a spoonful of peanut butter on fruits or vegetables like banana, apple slices, fresh berries, wheat germ or applesauce. •Alternatively, a peanut butter sandwich is also a good choice If you are suffering from any disease that needs to be treated. Find a great personal trainer and yoga instructor to keep you consistent. Take Five phos - 4 tablets twice daily.