My son in not taking diet properly for 2 months. He also not taking milk properly. Before 2 month he had to take some chapati, dalia etc. But now he is becoming weak.

My son in not taking diet properly for 2 months. He also ...
Give him ginger tea regularly without milk and sugar, focus on 3 major meals only that is lunch dinner and breakfast, make sure he is not drinking water when he is eating food, there should be a gap of 90 minutes after eating food. Make sure she has no worms in his stomach because sometimes we have worms in our stomach and we don't realise it which causes less hunger which in turn leads to weakness. Motivate him to play sports and involve in physical activities so that his acid hydrolysis increases in his stomach and he feels more hungry.
Try giving him semisolid foods at 2-3 hours gap, never force food. You are required to train to take baby food like everyone does. If you notice baby to be dull, consult a physician to rule out any prevaling illness.