I am 52 years old female, my problem is I can't sleep properly, once I go to bed I feel I will not be able to sleep and then I start getting a strange feeling in my legs, and I get fake urges of urination. Can you help?

I am 52 years old female, my problem is I can't sleep pro...
1.You may be having anxiety or stress. Avoid stress. 2.You need 7-8 hours of sound sleep to remain healthy. 3.Go for regular exercise, Take part in games and sports, 4.Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion, relieve anxiety and improve concentration. 5.Adhere to a specific sleep time and regular schedule 6.Take light dinner. 7.Avoid taking tea/coffee at bed time. Have a glass of warm milk at bed time .8. Don’t go to sleep immediately after dinner. Take a small walk after dinner and if possible take hot water bath before sleep. Read a light magazine or interesting book before going to bed 9. Avoid late night. 10. Don’t sleep in day time 11. Don’t take sleeping pill 12. If no relief consult doctor.