My marriage is 8 years running from last two months I have not interested in sex I want to do sex but I can't if I do that last for hardly 2 minutes. My cholesterol is little bit high. So please suggest me I am always in tension.

My marriage is 8 years running from last two months I hav...
Take a homeopathic treatment for complete cure. Avoid stress. Do daily exercise 45 min. Eat healthy diet. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Spend time with wife.
Talk to your partner and may be its just a fear you face once or twice because of any problem in your body and mind but every time when you think about that problem it creates same problem. When we think positive every thing will happen positive and when we think negative every thing happen negative. So be positive for every thing and share your feeling with your partner she will understand you. Go out some where for two or three days this will create new magic in your life try to do new things with your partner. If you want any other help you can contact us.