I am 50 Years of mail, I was Seek by typhoid. That time typhoid is a very serious of ill at Native Place side. There was getting Poor treatment so the all body and brain was fried by fever. (Bukhar) That time my circumstances was 22 days unconscious. Year 1979 My voice was completely band. I can`t speak One Year. Till 1980 I got Voice but not clear. Day by day my voice get but some time getting Depression and I can`t Speak Properly. Always I get Crazy. And voice getting (Chirakne) and and I can not Speak easily Getting Trouble to speak.

Breathe deeply and exhale on a hisssssssing sound. Repeat 10 times. Proper breathing is the foundation for a healthy voice AND control over nervous energy that can make the voice quiver. Say “Mm-mmm (as in yummy) Mmm-hmm (like yes) ” Repeat 5 times. This develops mask resonance, which creates a clean and vibrant sound by creating a clean approximation of the cords and a resonance that will sound great and project easily. Say “Mm-mmm. Mmm-hmm.” up and down your vocal range, from low to middle to high and back again, 10 times.