Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am female of 55 years old. Eight years back I had vertigo attack severely. I took medicine, Now vertigo attack comes sometimes. From eight years I am unable to sleep on my left side. I tried but I get severe giddiness and I start perspiring and my Heart beat increases. Please suggest what is to be done and the way I can sleep normally on my left side.

1 Doctor Answered
You can take a homoeo medicine craetagus q 10 drops in little water twice daily and spigelia 30, 5 drops in little water thrice daily for one month.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.