My daughter of age 7 years studying in class 2 complaints chest pain followed by breathing problem especially when. She is in school hrs sometimes at home also. Echo test chest x ray done but all normal. Once I asked to her why its so she replied that homework was not completed so madam will beat. We made her homework uptodate. Two three days absolutely no problem but yesterday evening again she was crying for chest pain. What should I do.

My daughter of age 7 years studying in class 2 complaints...
I think you should talk to her or her friends and try to figure out the situation in the school. It is possible that she was scolded or she has witnessed someone else been scolded or physically beaten by the teacher. Please understand the situation from your child's perspective. You will have to convince her that you trust her and will support her in every situation. You can call her friends parents too. Once you understand it from the children's perspective, do not hesitate to approach the teacher or other school authorities/school counselor to seek solution. You will have to handle the situation very cautiously because if she does not let go of this fear at this age, it will affect not just her studies but her entire personality. All the best. Remember she needs all your love and trust.