I have lost interest in sex. I got married 2 years back but I hardly feel sexually driven towards my wife although I love her a lot. I have got my testosterone levels checked and it is absolutely fine. My marriage is in a deep trouble. Please advise.

I have lost interest in sex. I got married 2 years back b...
Because of sexual fear it happens. You have sex interest but unable to do. It is psychological feeling. Physically you are ok. Lost of sex interest means may be you have lack of communication with your wife. Sex is small thing better to love and talk vulgarity words in sex it motivates in sex life. Always giving stress it will not give good result. Sex is game do it in a pleasurable manner. Not feeling difficult. You need sex counselling better to consult a very good psychologist. Do not go any medicine help. It is related to psychological problem. Ok best of luck.
Homeopathic treatment will give you best result. Do exercise daily. Eat high protein diet. Eat green vegetables, fruits. Time spend with your wife. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Avoid stress.