My mother is snoring when she is sleeping in night and she is not aware of the sounds she is making loud sounds are made by her is this a disease or is there any solution for this to avoid making sounds.

I am giving you some health tips for snoring problem Lifestyle changes to stop snoring Lose weight. If you’re overweight Exercise exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring Avoid sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing Sleep on your side instead of your back Consult chest Physician for further management, may require Sleep study test.