My teeth are a bit yellowish. Suggest me toothpaste that can help whiten the teeth.

My teeth are a bit yellowish. Suggest me toothpaste that ...
whitening toothpaste are just marketing gimmicks, it doesnt work, i would suggest you to opt for bleaching, rather then pondering over the paste and all that. Teeth bleacching will give you a definitive whiter teeth than an other pastes
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.