I am having hair loss problem. My hair fall rate is high . Also I feel exhausted. I feel very weak after doing little work. My diet is good what should I do.

Hye, Thanks for the query. You are very underweight for your height. Firstly you need to improve your diet and health. Being underweight is usually due to poor nutrition and poor nutrition could cause deficiencies of many nutrients leading to hair fall. Gaining weight requires you to eat more calories than you burn. Although fried or sugary foods are calorie dense, eating them exclusively won’t provide enough nutrition to keep you energetic and healthy. Eating several meals and snacks throughout the day and including nutritious, calorie-dense food will help you gain weight healthfully. Weight gain depends primarily on your genetics, age, weight and activity level. To gain weight, you need to eat more calories than you burn. If you’re not used to eating large quantities of food at one time, you may find it difficult to fit all of your calories into three meals per day. Eating nutritious, calorie-dense foods every two to three hours will help you get your calories in without making you overly full and sluggish. If you tend to forget to eat or are always on the go, bring calorie-dense snacks such as eggs, mixed nuts, fruits and dairy. Nutritious, calorie-dense foods provide essential vitamins and minerals, which promote good health and energy. Adding ghee and cream to foods adds additional calories for very little extra physical bulk. Fruit juice, masala milk provides crucial nutrients. Meal-replacement shakes and protein powder sound like good options but also remember that unless your diet is not planned sadly they won't help.
Hi lybrate-user hair fall/loss can be due to variety of causes. However, many of them can be controlled and dealt with. Most common cause is nutrient deficiency which can be rectified my oral medications and supplements. There are medicines available for local application which are also known to give significant results. Treatments like mesotherapy, microneedilling and prp show significant long term effects. For general weakness, we can run some tests to find out where the problem lies. I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and help you. You can book a private in-person/text/audio/video appointment for further discussion and personalized advice.