I want to make my teeth whitening. Whether sensodine white tooth paste will do the job. Can you suggest what needs to me done.

I want to make my teeth whitening. Whether sensodine whit...
Get professional cleaning done. And then go for bleaching. If you require some other treatment your dentist will inform you after checking.
Bleaching: teeth bleaching is the cosmetic proceedure to brighten your teeth. There are many ways of getting this proceedure from a registered dentist. Most commonly practised are, 1) office bleach: where the bleachant is applied on your teeth and we get results immediately within a span of 30-45 mins adv: quick results disadvantage: results don't last long (8-12 months) 2) home bleach: where the dentist makes a tray of your fitting and the bleachant is given to you and also demonstrated the application proceedure. You apply this for a period of 7 days and gradually you see your teeth brightens up. Adv: longer lasting results 1.5 to 2 years disadvantage: time consuming 3) combination bleach (office and home): office bleach performed as above mentioned and also home bleach performed as mentioned above adv: longest results > 3 yrs disadvantage: expensive all the above mentioned results last if the diet contains less of colouring substances and with approved products of bleachant. Please do not buy for online products and self prescribe it as it can have severe damaging effects on the teeth. Consult your dentist for expert opinion and for the best bleachant to be used. I hope I clarified your doubt
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.